Why Apple Financial Services?
It’s easier than ever to bring Apple products into your workplace with innovative financing options through Apple Financial Services and Active Digital. Get the products and services you need, exactly when you need them. Apple Financial Services also keeps your costs low by accounting for the high residual value of Apple devices up front. Flexible upgrades give you complete control of your refresh cycle, and with clear and straightforward terms, the experience is simple and friendly.
- spread the cost of adopting new hardware (iPhone, iPad or Mac)
- get the technology you need with an experience that’s simple, flexible, and friendly
- create the perfect finance package to meet your needs
- simply return your tech at the end of the term and replace it with the very latest models
Apple Financial Services offer a range of flexible payment options, making it easier than ever to tailor a finance option to your needs.
From custom terms (like 30-months instead of 24 or 36), through to Single Upfront Payment models – in which the lease is paid upfront.
Flexible Upgrade Cycles
Apple Financial Services have leasing solutions that align with your business needs today, while keeping your future options open.
With customer-friendly end-of-term options, you have complete control of your refresh cycle.
Working with Apple Financial Services, you can get the technology you need, with an experience that’s flexible, efficient, and easy. Exactly as you would expect from world class partners.
Furthermore, Apple Financial Services guarantees that future value upfront, to create compelling financial structures.
What are the qualifying criteria?
In order to qualify, there is a minimum total proposal value of £1,000 – of which, at least 20% must be Apple products. Businesses and independent schools must also have been in business for a minimum of two years.
Which products are eligible for finance through AFS?
Apple Financial Services allow you to finance a large range of products and services as part of your agreement. These include:
- Apple hardware
- Apple software and services
- Third-party software
- Non-Apple products and services
In order to qualify, at least 20% of your lease must consist of Apple products. Please also note that there are specific restrictions around adding services to an operating lease. You can contact our team for more information about operating leases.
What are the key benefits for leasing Apple hardware?
There are a number of reasons that you might look to adopt a finance-lead purchasing model for your end-user devices. These include:
- Significant savings versus paying cash
- Possible tax advantages
- Minimises risk of technology obsolescence with built-in upgrade plan
- Flexible terms based on budget
- Offset immediate purchase costs by paying over time
- Improve management of technology life cycle
- Speak to our team today to find out how your organisation could benefit