With high anticipation a trio of new iPhones have been released, touted as ‘the most powerful iPhones ever’.
The new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro max were all announced at the Apple press event on the 10th September and now available to pre order with Active Digital.
So lets see what they are all about:
- Available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB
- Comes in purple, green, yellow, black, white and PRODUCT (RED).
- An impressive 6.1-inch all-screen Liquid Retina display
- Dual camera
- 4K videos
- Expected to get through a day with one single charge
iPhone Pro and Pro Max
- Available in 64GB, 256GB and 512GB
- Colour choise of midnight green, space grey, silver and gold
- 5.8-inch OLED Super Retina XDR screen for the Pro and Pro Max has an impressive 6.5-inch OLED Super Retina XDR.
- Textured matte glass back and polished stainless steel band.
- Triple camera
- 4K videos
- Pro has 4 more hours of battery life in a day than the XS and the Pro Max is hopeful to offer up to 5 more hours than the XS Max
The new dual and triple cameras and 12MB wide and ultra-wide lens allows you to capture four times more scene and natural looking images. The videos are super sharp as they support 4K videos which is great for action shots. With the newly anticipated iOS13 the editing tolls are endless. Night mode is also a new feature enabling brighter images and natural colour
A real plus is that they are water resistant to 4 metres for up to 30 minutes, and protected against everyday spills. When it comes to the design, its really the most durable Apple have ever made. All designs Feature the toughest glass ever in a smartphone.
There is of course the new A13 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone. This will provide supreme performance for every task on the iPhone. You can expect a 20% aster CPU and GPU compared to A12. Allowing the CPU to deliver more than 1 trillion operations per second. Together, A13 Bionic and iOS 13 make up the best machine learning platform in a smartphone.
The new Apple-designed U1 chip uses Ultra Wideband technology, the first ever in a smartphone, for spatial awareness.
The new range of iPhones do not support 5G, although they do come with Wi-Fi6 support. Unless iPhone release another phone before Septmember 2020, you will have a bit of a wait for 5G on iPhone.
Talk to us about the best business contract offerings with 24 month Apple Care, tough case and screen protector included.