Moving to a paperless structure actually helps businesses keep their data more safe and secure than ever.
For some businesses, the promise of a paperless office is still more a dream than a reality. The average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of copy paper each year. Whether you need to use new starter forms, expense claims or simply the moving of paper files routed around the business - paper can cause problems with visibility and management. Unsurpriseingly, this traditional method costs organisations time and money.
Transforming to a paperless office is easy and you can start by taking the first step. Going paperless and implementing a cloud-based document management system (DMS) can immediately improve your business processes. This is just one example of how digital transformation is changing the way that we work.
At Active Digital, we created and built our own 'Active Forms' solution, so you can transform your paper forms into digital versions. Freeing your team from paper once and for all. Please contact us for more information and we would be delighted to help you.
Other solutions include Office 365, Microsoft Intune, MDM and Box file sharing are all services we provide to our thosuands of customers.
Contact us to find out about free trials on a variety of digital products.
Take your business paperless
Field workers can now fill out and submit mobile forms such as inspections, work orders or sales orders using their smartphone or tablet. The data is collected and submitted back to the managers’ via a Web Portal in real time.
- Customise the forms app for your business, with your own mobile forms software.
- Send error-free forms to the office in real time and get more done every day!
- Add rich data into forms (signatures, photos, barcodes, GPS and time stamps).
- No cellular or WiFi connection required to fill out mobile forms
- Significant cost savings
- Works on (almost) any device and operating system, including iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone or on a Web browser.